Collection: part 2

contextual Practice

A reflective review

GYGIYI.jpg

HUANG HAI (HERO)

• HUANGHAI is a Chinese movie poster designer.
  • In his work, the superstar are not always the protagonist ,the character and movie actually are the significant part.In addition, huanghai’s work styles is varied.Like — steampunk,minimalism,luxury,black and white,colorful.Although he usually change the personal styles,chinoiserie always his favorite.I can feel that all of his works full of the Chinese culture,it is different with others work.
  • Besides,he can express what the movie real discussion by a poster or a picture which make me sit up and take notice.

HUANG HAI

006fIQCNly1fgyg5rbng7j30rs15on4n.jpg.1

BA COURSE

• According to the online description (Camberwell College of Arts),I am more interested in my BA course.My projects will begin with 3 parts—illustration,graphic design and 3D design. I will do more research about those 3 parts and hope I will adapt it as soon as possible.To be honest,I expect my work will help me to produce different areas on communication design like typography,book design and videos. And I heard camberwell had lots of professional facilities,like printmaking and 3D workshop which will help me do more excellent works.In addition,I will learn many skills and creative thoughts from my tutors and some influential designers or companies which make me excited.I think they will teach me many useful ideas and concepts which will help me solved many difficulties in the future.I will improve the ability to explore ,articulate and develop ideas and learn how to communicate my ideas visually.

WHY

why.jpg

THE MAIN CONCERNS ABOUT PECHA KUCHA

• The main concerns I really worried in this brief is how to present the ideas in 20 seconds.I think the time tutor given is too short.I am uncertain about the summary of each visual slides.
  • But after tutorial with tutor,I have been got some key words about this presentation.I will pay more attention in my own opinion and feeling about each work rather than introduction of artist or the name of this work.And practice is quiet important for me.I should be familiar with everything about each visual slides.

Drawing

• After I did those sketches,I realized the significance of time.Because I did not finished my works on time.
  • In addition,I realized that my mind was too narrow in some aspects.Because the first ideas I came up with was the emoji because of the circle,it was very boring I think,because almost everybody draw it at the beginning.And I just drew something in the circle rather than use it.So ,it was a failed work I think. But my classmates said quiet cute.

IMG_8322.JPG

VISUAL ESSAY

• I still think I am not good at the presentation. Especially, speechify to others and say plenty of things about my works which make me feel nervous and embarrassed.To my surprises,my partner think my presentation is good because he think I can show my feeling and process clear.However,I assess myself only satisfactory,because I have lots of unexpressed things,and I should learn how to build a concise and visual presentation.
  • Plan: complete 20 slides, do more research about hero and images, practice my presentation skills with many professional vocabularies, try to present my slides to my friends in order to be familiar with those works.

VISUAL ESSAY

PECHA KUCHA

1. Talk about the history of the graphic design.
  2. The definition of modern graphic design.
  3. My starting point of graphic design.The first inspirations.
  4. The confusion of the graphic design.
  5. Typographic design.
  6. Illustration.
  7. Package design.
  8. Logo design.
  9. Photography. 
  10. Collage.
  11. My hero. 
  12. The inspirations I got from my favorite graphic designer.
  13. My works about color.
  14. A book which make me realized the importance of interaction.
  15. The experiment I did before about the game.
  16. The computer applications.
  17. The future trend of graphic design.
  18. An interesting book design.
  19. Book art.
  20. My future plan of graphic design.

PECHA KUCHA

CONNECTION

• Today, I pick four photos which I think there are some connections.
  • The most common point of those photos is the color.The package design of this images all use the bright color, like red and yellow which attract my attention immediately when I pick the photos. In addition,the design of those package is subtle and convenient. For those images, people can use their Items more easily.For example, the third photo shows a product which can help people hold all different bottles. So that, I think the package design is quiet important for me.If I want do some graphic work,the function of outcome also is an important pat. 

HUANG HAI

006fIQCNly1fgyg5nufvpj30hs0qo0tt.jpg

6c3f466bly1fgt7fr3zu4j20hs0qogol.jpg

BA COURSE

MANIFESTO

manifesto.jpg

GUNTER RAMBOW (20 SECONDS PRACTICE)

• The artist of this poster is GUNTER RAMBOW who is a well-known graphic designer all over the world.It was created by 1967 in order to advertise an opera which called ‘onkel onkel’.
  • In his work,we can see strong contrast.He use fingerprint to replace the head of people.In contrast,the part of body is formal drawing skill.In addition,he only use black ink to draw whole image,which had a contrast with whiter paper.It give me lots of inspirations,I can mix different styles of drawing skills in one work.

GUNTER RAMBOW (20 SECONDS PRACTICE)

CO-CREATE 10/07/17

8.jpg.1

VISUAL ESSAY

THE FEEDBACK OF POWER POINT

Zhenzhou Yang
19 June 2017, 12:58 AM

Good luck!

DavtoichTB
21 July 2017, 2:39 AM
Onlinephatmacy  <a href=http://buytadalaf.com>cialis price</a> Prix Du Propecia
2 comments